If you've landed on this blog by mistake, please follow this link:


www.Nebraska.PreppersNetwork.com

Please update your bookmarks and the links on your sites.



Join our forum at:


Friday, May 22, 2009

Big John calls it quits

Big John Lipscomb from "Don't Tread on Me" Radio program said on tonights program that he was calling it quits. He feels like he needs to make preps and spend more time with his family as he thinks when SHTF time is now here.
I owe my heirloom seed gardens to him. I did not win a certain contest on his radio show but he sent me some of his survivalist seeds anyway with the stipulation that I would share some of the seeds with at least five other people. Well I started a lot of seeds in February under a grow light and have them all passed out and growing in different gardens. I believe he might keep his
Don't Tread on ME Website
up and running with archives of his past radio programs.

3 comments:

APN said...

Already got many of my Survivalist Seeds I bought from Big John in the Ground too and coming up already

wvsanta said...

Thanks to Trick James I also have many plants in the ground and growing because he shared his seeds I will also share seeds I save from my garden next year.
Thanks Trick
God Bless
Santa

Bruce Beach said...

I would like to contact someone in Nebraska
about their becoming the Nebraska coordinator
for Ark Two -
We have T.E.A.M. Leaders
in every state but Nebraska.
Please email me at:
bruce@webpal.org

Yevo

Yevo

the survival expo

uvpaqlite

uvpaqlite

handywellpump

handywellpump

Marjory Wildcraft

Marjory Wildcraft

Marjory Wildcraft

Marjory Wildcraft

Marjory Wildcraft

Marjory Wildcraft

Instant Master Gardener Course

Instant Master Gardener Course




















Nebraska Preppers Network Est. Jan 17, 2009 All contributed articles owned and protected by their respective authors and protected by their copyright. Nebraska Preppers Network is a trademark protected by American Preppers Network Inc. All rights reserved. No content or articles may be reproduced without explicit written permission.